AmazonBasics 13-inch Thermal Laminator
- Laminates documents up to 13 inches wide
- Fast 4-minute warm up (the LED indicator light lets you know when it’s ready)
- Jam-release lever prevents jams
- 2 heat settings for 3-mil or 5-mil laminating pouches (The laminator’s 3-mil heat setting works best for everyday documents, photos, and card stock, while its 5-mil heat setting comes in handy for thinner papers, providing a thicker lamination).
- 270 mm/min laminating speed
Directions for use:
- Turn the switch on the back of the laminator from the "Off" setting to 3mil (3mil is the size of the laminating puches we purchased)
- Wait 4 minutes for the laminator to heat up.
- Once the laminator's "ready" light displays green, you may start to use it.
- Place the item you want laminated in the appropriate size pouch.
- Line the pouch up with the lines displayed on the front of the machine, with the seam of the pouch going in (see photo on front of machine).
- Next, gently feed the pouch into the machine.
- When finished, push the power button to the off position.