- Go to your webpage, assignment, etc.
- Click on the stop light. (Select share to commons)
- Under who can use this resource (Click All of St, Louis University High School)
Add a description.
An electronic signature, or e-signature, is a way to get consent or approval on electronic documents or forms. There are several ways to accomplish an e-signature, and a couple ways are described below using a Mac or an iPad/iPhone.
On a Mac: Use Preview
The Preview application included with macOS has integrated document-signing features. Thanks to the excellent trackpads built into MacBooks, you can actually draw your signature on the trackpad with one of your fingers to enter it into Preview.
Quickly save what's on your screen.
How to take a screenshot on an iPad with Touch ID
- Press the top power button and the Home button at the same time.
- Quickly release both buttons.
- After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail temporarily appears in the lower-left corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
The result is below:
How to record the screen on your iPad
In iOS 11 and above, you can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.