Adding school-wide shared resources
You can use Google Calendar and Google Drive to access a variety of school-wide shared resources.
New Google Apps accounts are automatically subscribed to the following calendars. If they were accidentally deleted, you can re-add them manually.
Open SLUH Google Calendar. On the left hand column, click on the plus (+) next to "Other Calendars" and choose "Subscribe to calendar". Paste the address of the calendar you want to add in the field provided and press Enter.
- School Calendar: email@example.com
- School Day Schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics: email@example.com
- Student Lunch: firstname.lastname@example.org students only
- Faculty Lunch: email@example.com only available to faculty and staff
The following calendars are not automatically added but can be added manually.
- Summer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field trips: email@example.com only available to faculty and staff
- Facilities: firstname.lastname@example.org only available to faculty and staff
You can add these shared folders to Google Drive. Open the links, then click "Add to Drive" in the upper right hand corner.