Adding school-wide shared resources
You can use Google Calendar and Google Drive to access a variety of school-wide shared resources.
New Google Apps accounts are automatically subscribed to the following calendars. If they were accidentally deleted, you can re-add them manually.
Open SLUH Google Calendar. Under "Other Calendars", paste the address of the calendar you want to add in the "Add a co-worker's calendar" box and press Enter.
- School Calendar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Day Schedule: email@example.com
- Athletics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer: email@example.com
- Student Lunch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field trips: email@example.com only available to faculty and staff
- Facilities: firstname.lastname@example.org only available to faculty and staff
- Faculty Lunch: email@example.com only available to faculty and staff
You can add these shared folders to Google Drive. Open the links, then click "Add to Drive" in the upper right hand corner.