Adding school-wide shared resources
You can use Google Calendar and Google Drive to access a variety of school-wide shared resources.
New Google Apps accounts are automatically subscribed to the following calendars. If they were accidentally deleted, you can re-add them manually.
Open SLUH Google Calendar. On the left hand column, find the "Add calendar" text box and paste the address of the calendar you want to add and press Enter.
- School Calendar: email@example.com
- School Day Schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletics: email@example.com
- Summer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Lunch: email@example.com
- Field trips: firstname.lastname@example.org only available to faculty and staff
- Facilities: email@example.com only available to faculty and staff
- Faculty Lunch: firstname.lastname@example.org only available to faculty and staff
You can add these shared folders to Google Drive. Open the links, then click "Add to Drive" in the upper right hand corner.